Valentine's Day Activities for Music Teachers


It's time again for another list.




What would Valentine's Day be without a little piano love?

Here are 5 of the activities that I will be using with my students this year.

1. Puppy Love is an adorable game from Andrea & Trevor Dow over at TeachPianoToday.com


2. Valentine's Cookie Memory I love the many different levels this game incorporates. I'll be introducing a lot of new symbols to some of my little ones and testing the memories of my older ones.

I decided to print the black and white version onto 2 sided card stock, then I laminated them. Personally, I think they're adorable, thanks Sara for this freebie :)

3. Susan Paradis has a plethora of awesome activities, games, & songs on her website, I won't list them all today, but here's where they can be found.

4.Valentine's Composing  A couple of years ago I came up with the idea to have my students compose their own pieces for Valentine's Day. Not all of my students were reading on the staff, so I put together this little sheet for them to use.


Right click to download





5. I have no idea where I got this worksheet from, but it's a hit every year!

Right click to download

Comments