Holiday Resources: Hanukkah Favorites





It's here! The final installment of my Holiday Resources series. Without further adieu...Happy Hanukkah my friend!

 

 

Music


Gilbert DiBenedetti has some fun arrangements of Hanukkah pieces. Best of all they're free!


This song might not be super appropriate for all kids, but it is fun. :)




Activities


Wendy Stevens has just posted an updated version of her "Holiday Who Am I?" Game that now includes Hanukkah cards. I'm looking forward to using these at the performance parties later this month.

I have recommended Susan Paradis in each of my other holiday posts, and for good reason. Her resources are pedagogically sound and are loads of fun for students. A win for everyone! Her Hanukkah printables are no different.

 

Recipes


If you're having a hard time deciding which recipe to use this year, Food Network has compiled a great list.

One of my students recently told me that her favorite Hanukkah dish is latkes.

Want to include your kids in the kitchen? Have them help out with this cookie recipe


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are some of your favorite Hanukkah resources and traditions?


Comments