Fall Festival Performance

This past Sunday several of my students, one of my teachers, and I performed at the 7th Annual Saint Francis' Fall Festival. It was an exciting & new experience for us all!

The festival was a fund-raiser for the senior residential community in Denville, which is a ministry of the Sisters of the Sorrowful Mother.

I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful group of families surrounding me in this venture. I received a call on Tuesday asking if we'd be willing to help out at the festival by providing performers for the entertainment tent. We had 30-40 minutes of stage time which meant I needed at least 5 student performers. I sent out a quick email and just a few hours later I had 3 participants, by the end of the day on Thursday, that number was up to 8!

Seven of our pianists with me and Michael from St. Francis (one student had to leave early)


The day was misty and gray, but that didn't stop us. We were the first act and the crowd, which started out modest, was quite enthusiastic. All in all it was a fun day of piano music and we're eager to perform again next year!










Comments